my site is running:
Relevanssi Premium 1.6.1
there are 2 tables in my mysql that are very big:
wp_relevanssi_cache – 12.2GB
wp_relevanssi_excerpt_cache – 5.4GB
caching is ON and expire is set to 172800 seconds.
1. can I empty the tables from phpmyadmin without breaking anything?
2. or should I do it from the plugin control panel?
3. why is the plugin do not empty the cache every day?
4. should I turn Relevanssi caching off?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Relevanssi – A Better Search] 18GB cache in mysql’ is closed to new replies.