During the development of our website we chosed to go with register-plus-redux but we’ve done some extensions which we wanted to share and hopefully get upstream to the main-trunk.
Everything isn’t finished yet but the information and patches is available here: http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1287
– Standard WP fields migrated to the Custom fields section (these are not modifiable but they are movable)
– Alternative to add “Section Title” which is suitable if you want to divide
– All standard WP fields can now be placed as wanted like the custom fields
– Password field has been added to control the placement of password
– General cleanup needed
– Required fields needs to be written to the database during installation (firstname, lastname etc.)
– Password field needs to be automatically added once enabled, workaround for now: Adding the type “Password field” to the fields and position it where you want to have it
– Interoperability with account verification using theme-my-login doesn’t seam to work properly
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Register Plus Redux] Patch for making WP standard fields movable’ is closed to new replies.