I added some feature to Regenerate Thumbnails in a fork hosted on Github : https://github.com/borisschapira/RegenThumbs-Stamina
This fork introduces new features :
- Informations and logs in order to read the process performance
- Ajax Error handling, in order to continue on error
- Comma-separated Media Ids custom regeneration
- Custom column in WordPress Media Library for “one-click” (actualy, two clicks) regeneration
- Actualized jQuery UI JS and CSS for a better look
- When the process is finished, proposes to relaunch on errors
- A new button makes the application stop once started
Viper, would you like to merge these evolution in a future version of Regenerate Thumbnails ?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Regenerate Thumbnails] Temporary project fork’ is closed to new replies.