I've had similar problems. I had it on a site for over one year and it was working fine. All of a sudden it started redirecting everything to the last page I did. When I deactivated it, then things were fine.
I just did another site that had only 2 redirections on it. All of a sudden I noticed that shortly after I added a cForms it started redirecting to the cForms I had just added.
After checking back to the other site I noticed that the page had a pdf download. The new page also had a pdf download on it.
This got me to looking. I use a WP Download Monitor plugin on both sites. Tonight I will be doing some testing to see if there might be a conflict between those two plugins. I'll report back