[Plugin: ReciPress] taxonomies loading error with wordpress multisite
i’ve found a bug in 1.8 version of your plugin when i activated it in my second blog of my multisite wordpress environment. To summarize the bug:
1. I’ve activated recipress in my main blog. Since it’s in the italian version, i deleted all default items in recipress taxonomies (cuisines, skills, courses)
2. (some weeks after) i switched to wordpress multisite and opened a new blog.
3. I’ve activated recipress in my secondary blog (the english version of the above). Magically, all the default items just deleted appeared in main italian blog, while secondary english blog taxonomies remained empty.
that’s all 🙂
tnx a lot,
gabriele – http://www.cookspot.it
- The topic ‘[Plugin: ReciPress] taxonomies loading error with wordpress multisite’ is closed to new replies.