I’ve configured my wife’s site at http://kerryrowand.com/blog/ to show FB like, G+ and Twitter buttons, but they aren’t being shown properly in Chrome:
– The Facebook like button is not displayed.
– Safari and Firefox display it properly.
– The Facebook like button and Twitter button are not displayed.
– Firefox and IE 9 display all buttons.
The site is running on WP 3.4.2, and I’m using the latest version of the plug-in.
Any help in getting the proper behavior in Chrome would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Really simple Facebook Twitter share buttons] Button issues in Chrome’ is closed to new replies.