We have used the raw HTML plugin since version 1.0.3, and now 1.0.4. We have encountered problems with long HTML posts. They simply disappear from the website (still appear when editing). We have tried the following, but couldn’t get it to work:
– Posting in Visual and HTML modes
– Posting in tinyMCE’s “Edit HTML Source”
– Posting in regular edit box (disabled tinyMCE)
– Using [raw] and <!–start_raw–> tags
– Cleaning up the HTML code in Zend Studio before posting
When we cut down the post’s length by half, it posts fine (both halves). If you like, I can send you the HTML code that’s causing the problem (either by email or some other means).
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Raw HTML] Long HTML posts not showing up’ is closed to new replies.