Support » Plugin: Radio Buttons for Taxonomies » [Plugin: Radio Buttons for Taxonomies] Plugin not working – with fix

  • Resolved jacobcoens



    I am currently using version 1.0.2 and initially, the plugin did not work after installing, activating and configuring it.

    I add my taxonomies in the ‘init’ event, as prescribed ( Your plugin also hooks into the ‘init’ event to get the taxonomy but somehow this happens before my taxonomies are registered.

    I’ve fixed it as follows
    in the constructor of the WordPress_Radio_Taxonomy class, I’ve set the priority of the get_taxonomy hook to 11 in stead of 10 (default) by changing line #16 from

    add_action( ‘init’, array(&$this, ‘get_taxonomy’));


    add_action( ‘init’, array(&$this, ‘get_taxonomy’), 11);

    Hope you can update the plugin so I won’t have to work with a modified version.

    Jacob Coens

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author helgatheviking



    Thanks for the heads up. I have been working on a pretty major upgrade to 1.1 and I did move my get_taxonomy method to the wp_loaded hook which comes after init. I’ve also hopefully sorted out quick edit and columns. I am having a friend check it over but it should be getting released soon.

    Sorry for the delayed response… I wasn’t subscribed to my ‘forum’ so I didn’t know there were posts.


    Plugin Author helgatheviking



    Version 1.1 was just released to the repo. Hopefully that will solve your problem… and provide some extra functionality.


    Hi Kathy,

    Thank you, I’ll give it a go and let you know if it works!


Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: Radio Buttons for Taxonomies] Plugin not working – with fix’ is closed to new replies.