Hello I have an issue that has so far eluded me. I have tried turning off all other plugins to verify it's not a conflict.
With custom taxonomies, the input and its label for adding a new term doesn't show up in IE, nor does the select for parent category.
I've checked the source code to compare between chrome & IE, and to make sure it wasn't accidentally being hidden, but nothing is there.
This is what is missing,
<label for="quick_post_new_technology" class="quick_post_label" style="">New:</label> <br> <input type="text" name="quick_post_new_technology" id="quick_post_new_technology" class="quick_post_new_taxonomy" style="" value="">