I have enabled auto-caching and it doesn't seem to work. Brief description of my setup:
- Quick Cache is installed with almost all of the default options set (expiration times I haven't touched).
- WP Cron is enabled, or rather, it's not disabled. Before I started to troubleshoot this, I had disabled WP Cron and had a system cron job hitting wp-cron every 5 minutes, but I tried disabling that and reenabling WP-Cron just in case that has something to do with this.
- I have hit the site repeatedly as a non-logged-in user, and pages that I hit are making it into the cache.
- I have a sitemap.xml file in the web root, and have added that to the QC config (the fully-qualified path).
- I'm on a MediaTemple gridservice account.
I have repeatedly checked the file system on the server and only the pages that I have hit with my browser are making it in the cache.