WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » qTranslate » [Plugin: qTranslate] Problems displaying in the editor

[Plugin: qTranslate] Problems displaying in the editor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Same problem here… WordPress 3.4.1 and latest qtranslate 2.5.31

    At first it seems to work and then the visual editor becomes unresponsive with an empty content area… switching to html view reveals the content.

    Sometimes deactivating and reactivating qtranslate fixes the problem but only for a moment, then it returns.

    For me, it doesn’t work to deactivating and reactivating qtranslate…

    I have the exact same problem 🙁

    Mee too..
    tried other versions ass well. nothing helped.
    Empty edit field… 🙁 No images, no translations anymore…

    same problem here

    deactivating the plugin causes item to reappear in editor, but o course only for the main language

    Also, apparently the plugin (since the last 3/4 updates tends to mess with paragraphs: I found several unwanted line feeds

    Any news on this? Has anyone found a fix yet?

    nope nothing

    Me too. Typing into the visual editor *does* edit the content, but I can’t see anything – it’s just a big empty space where the content should be.

    We have a problem with the editor too. We’ve tried contacting the plugin developer twice and no response. What happens to us is posted here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-in-qtranslate-help?replies=1

    Can ANYBODY help? Has anyone found a solution?

    Same problem that was fixed with olpd plugin edition, now with new version is not working…..

    Has anyone heard from the developer?

    It seems to work for me 😮

    I had the same problem, and the cause was the filter mce_css. You can not use it together with qTranslate

    And is it possible to deactivate this filter mce_css??

    After many hours, and many tries, this seems to work for me!

    In qtranslate_wphacks.php, find :

    $content_append .="<script type=\"text/javascript\">\n// <![CDATA[\n";
    	// disable old editor here if editor is to be initialized
    	if($init_editor) 	$content_append .= $q_config['js']['qtrans_disable_old_editor'];
    	$content_append .="function qtrans_editorInit2() {\n";

    And comment the line:

    //if($init_editor) 	$content_append .= $q_config['js']['qtrans_disable_old_editor'];

    I made some others changes but I think this one could be sufficient 🙂
    Let me know,
    Camille

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: qTranslate] Problems displaying in the editor’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar