[Resolved] [Plugin: qTranslate] Editor issue: Second language area clone text from the first language
I’ve just updated to qTranslate 2.5.25 and I have got a problem. When I open a new post page to edit and publish an article I find that the content is very messed up. The same text appears in both language content areas (before it was different for each language), I mean that in the second area (to edit russian) I find also the text that I wrote in the first area (italian). In the second area text is assembled, above the italian and below the russian.
I edit a page, add text in the italian area, then russian in its area and save.. thus I find the italian part added on top of the russian one.
The first time this issue appears only in the Admin (frontend its all ok), but if I save again the post then I find all this extra text also in the front-end.
Editing italian I got:
Italian area: Italian text
Russian area: Italian plus russian text
At the moment the solution is:
Before publishing one must remove all this extra text in the russian area.
FireFox 8.0.1, FireFox 9.0.1, Opera 11.60
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: qTranslate] Editor issue: Second language area clone text from the first language’ is closed to new replies.