Since I can’t get what 1.0.1 version, I’d like to share an alternative solution.
- Install the 1.0 version.
- Go to Pretty simple progress settings page, configure out as you want.
- Now open this URL in your browser:
- Copy all the stuff displayed in your browser.
- Go to theme editing page, open the “style.css” file of your current theme.
- Paste that stuff to the end of style.css, or anywhere you want.
- Save the changes to the style.css file.
- Head to your home page and do a refresh. You may need to empty the browser’s cache in some cases.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Pretty Simple Progress meter] A solution for not showing in sidebar’ is closed to new replies.