WordPress.org

Forums

POST2PDF Converter
[resolved] Request a handy feature (5 posts)

  1. Jan Viljoen
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    The plugin POST2PDF Converter is up and running splendidly on my site. It would be awfully nice of you if you could consider to include the following function...

    95% of the post and pages on the site contains information that login users can download in pdf format. The other 5% I would prefer, if possible, that the pdf download button doesn't appear on the page or post. My request... The plugin defaults to a display on every post and page; is there a possibility to deactivate the download button display for those 5% pages?

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/post2pdf-converter/

  2. redcocker
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 3 years ago #

    Hi, Janvil san

    In next release, You can set (exceptive) post_id(s) to hide download link on the posts/pages with these id(s).

    I'm testing next release now.
    I will release it shortly.

  3. redcocker
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 3 years ago #

    Hi, Janvil san

    I released ver. 0.2.3.
    It has a new setting option, "Exclusion".

  4. Jan Viljoen
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    Very, very nice. I already update to the new version. Work well.

    Thanks.

  5. Arnaud3d
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hi, your plugin is very nice and usefull.

    but I face an issue.

    When i enter exclusion like "569, 611" or "569,611"

    I get this message

    Invalid value. Settings could not be saved.
    Your "Exclusion" contains some character strings that are not allowed to use.

    Please can you help me?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • POST2PDF Converter
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic