[Plugin: Post Notification] Settings page is empty
Hi there, it seems like a great plugin, but i fount it hard to install.
Wordpress 2.7.1 and Wpmu 2.7.1 both with post-notification version 1.2.32.
1. copy post-notification folder to wp plugins folder.
2. create a folder named ‘post_notification’ in wp-content (and coping en_US content into this folder)
3. (not working with or without) chmod _temp dir and the files inside to 777
4. adding a widget to a blog
5. to to option > post notification (test mail is working after adding an email address manually).
6. go to Settings page… nothing, a blank page, no settings…
Any idea what should I do? What am I missing over here ?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Post Notification] Settings page is empty’ is closed to new replies.