i’ve experienced problem using polylang on my wordpress – I’ve default lang set to en, and I also have three other languages. I’ve latest posts from specific category listed on my homepage (query_posts($query_string . ‘&cat=’.pll_get_term(5).’&posts_per_page=4′);) and I can’t get my other language homepages working – it keeps me redirecting (301) from other language homepage to default one (mydomain.com/de — 301 –> mydomain.com)
which of course is in default lang.
What I want to do is to have all four homepages under:
mydomain.com – default – en
displaying posts from translated categories.
– permalink structure: /%postname%/
– language codde added to all urls
– unchecked when accessing homepage, set the lang…
– no /language/ in permalinks
– hide language info for the default one
– allow to synchronize categories….
I’d really appriciate your help – got stuck for couple of hours 🙁 on something which I hope will show up quite simple to solve…
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Polylang] Homepages keeps redirecting to default’ is closed to new replies.