i've experienced problem using polylang on my wordpress - I've default lang set to en, and I also have three other languages. I've latest posts from specific category listed on my homepage (query_posts($query_string . '&cat='.pll_get_term(5).'&posts_per_page=4');) and I can't get my other language homepages working - it keeps me redirecting (301) from other language homepage to default one (mydomain.com/de -- 301 --> mydomain.com)
which of course is in default lang.
What I want to do is to have all four homepages under:
mydomain.com - default - en
displaying posts from translated categories.
- permalink structure: /%postname%/
- language codde added to all urls
- unchecked when accessing homepage, set the lang...
- no /language/ in permalinks
- hide language info for the default one
- allow to synchronize categories....
I'd really appriciate your help - got stuck for couple of hours :( on something which I hope will show up quite simple to solve...