I just updated Podpress to 8.8.5 and since then more or less nothing works.
– All my podpress settings were lost (which kinda sucks, because I spend quite some time to enter everything and especially match the Player colors to the theme).
– The flash player (1 Pixel Out) doesn’t work: When I click the Play Button, it opens, starts to play and closes again, as soon as it’s fully open. If I use “Hide Player” and then “Play Now” it suddenly works.
– I have mp3 and ogg files in my posts. The mp3 have a player and the ogg only a download link (since the player doesn’t work for ogg anyways). But since the update it shows the player for ogg too, no matter what I do.
– I tried to delete and add the ogg again in the hope that this would rewrite some missing settings. But the “Add Media File” didn’t work. It just did nothing. But this seems to work now – possibly a one-time glitch.
So what now? Am I better of with going back to the last version and staying there? Or is there a chance for a next version that actually works?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: podPress] Updating to 8.8.5 [moronic expletive deleted] up everything’ is closed to new replies.