[Plugin: podPress] iTunes feed stopped working
I have double checked the RSS feed (http://www.krayzcomix.solitairerose.com/?feed=podcast), and I don’t see any problems. I can go to the site (krayzcomix.solitairerose.com) and I can go to the site and download or listen to the podcast just fine.
However, about a week ago, the feed quit working and gives me this error message: An unknown error occurred 8006
Also, when I put the new episode up, I checked the Podcasting Files portion and it could not detect the size or duration of my podcast, which I never had a problem with (they are hosted on my site). I can detect the older episode just fine when I go in to edit the older posts, but on the new one, nothing happens, even though I plays perfectly fine on the audio player.
Help! I’m not that bright when it comes to these things!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: podPress] iTunes feed stopped working’ is closed to new replies.