Hi. I’m running Profile Builder 1.1 with WordPress 3.2. When Profile Builder is installed, the Profile Editor shows both a Visual and HTML editor. However, as soon as text is entered in either and saved, it’s stripped of formatting so that HTML <p> tags (or linebreaks in the Visual editor) disappear. Weirdly, there are also no spaces after commas, so they show up like this: “test sentence,comma goes here” instead of “test sentence, comma goes here.” Tags like do remain in the HTML text box after saving, but don’t show up strong in the People List.
I’ve done all the usual — everything from
1. Turning off all plug-ins except People List (even deleting plugin folder and reloading, renaming plugin folder and moving, etc.)
2. Checking to see if it’s my theme. I run Atahualpa 3.6.7, but this happens even when Atahaulpa isn’t installed, on a clean installation.
3. Doing a clean install of 3.2
4. Checking the “disable visual editor” box and turning it back on, flushing my cache, and so on.
5. Ran a WordPress 3.2 requirements checker and server software versions are all up-to-date.
Bottom line: it just doesn’t work. Any suggestions other than what I’ve already tried?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: People Lists] Rich text & HTML editors broken’ is closed to new replies.