[Plugin: Page Expiration Robot] please tell me what I am doing wrong
I noticed an update, so I tried again, with no luck.
I will tell you step by step what I do, so please tell me what I do wrong.
1. I create a new page (expire test).
Select enable plugin for page.
Set time (5 minutes from “now”)
I set a redirect URL
Expire visitors > Well I tried all 3 options
I publish the page
2. I create a link to expire test on an other (existing) page
Save that page and the link is there and directs to expire test page.
3. I wait for the set time to expire
I click the link again, just goes to expire test page
I refresh the page with the link, just goes to expire test page.
4. I open a different browser, not logged in and click on the link.
You got it, goes to the expire test page.
So whatever I do nothing expires and no redirects.
I even have a vpn account, that will give me a different IP and all results are the same.
Is it normal that the settings I set when creating expire test page are gone after it is published, because all fields are empty after publisking?
What timezone does the plugin use? Does it take my admin timezone or maybe your timezone where ever in the world you are?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Page Expiration Robot] please tell me what I am doing wrong’ is closed to new replies.