[Resolved] [Plugin: p2p-wpml] No longer working at all in WP 3.4
Hello. First of all, thank you for this plugin! As of updating to WP 3.4 we are having a major issue with not being able to connect translated posts 2 posts. The current setup is as follows:
- WordPress: v3.4
- WPML CMS: v2.5.1
- WPML Translation Management: v1.3.0
- Posts 2 Posts: v1.3.1
- P2P-WPML: v1.0
We have not had any success with the
Synchronize connections between translationsoption at all. However, before the WP 3.4 upgrade, at least
Filter connectable items by current languagewas working.
Currently, we are able to search and add a posts 2 posts connection, however when we save (or update) we experience the following:
- The newly added connection is no longer listed
- The newly added connection can no longer be searched for
- The newly added connection is not recognized by WP/P2P as connected
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: p2p-wpml] No longer working at all in WP 3.4’ is closed to new replies.