[Plugin: Ozh' Tweet Archiver] Archiving Multiple Users, Hashtags
Is this plug-in still being updated? I’m looking for a way to archive multiple Twitter users, as well as tweets that include specific hashtags (although I’d settle for just being able to archive multiple users).
Ideally, the features would include:
– Use a standard WP custom post type, so tweets can be integrated into standard WP views and themes, and standard category and tag views can be used.
– Add multiple twitter usernames, and import historical tweets and automatically archive all tweets in the future for all the users. For historical tweets, be sure to assign the timestamp of the tweet to the timestamp of the post.
– Add multiple hashtags and import all tweets that include those hashtags. When a tweet with a given hashtag is by a user already being archived, then only create one post.
– When a tweet includes a link to a photo (whether Twitter’s photo service, or a third-party one like yfrog, twitpic, instagram, etc.) import the photo into WP and include it in the post.
– Create groups of users and/or hashtags with their own sets of rules, such as what category to assign them to. If tweets overlap between sets (such as if one set has users and another hashtags) then only create one post, but follow both sets of rules – so if one group assigns one category and another set assigns a different category, then assign both categories to the tweet.
– Tweet hashtags converted to post tags
– Admin interface to see list of users being archived with some stats like how many tweets have been archived, how many in past month, week, etc. and when the last tweet was archived.
– Be able to search by twitter name, category, timeframe, hashtag, or any combo…
By the way, I was looking at your demo site and I noticed that hastags don’t link properly, such as the hashtag in this tweet: http://planetozh.com/tweets/5584
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Ozh' Tweet Archiver] Archiving Multiple Users, Hashtags’ is closed to new replies.