We’ve released a minor update to version 2.0 to fix a few minor issues with backups on some servers. This update also fixes the layout issue on the dashboard and improves the user interface further.
Version 2.0.2 also fixes the broken version 2.0.1 plugin. In version 2.0.1, if you upgraded everything is fine. However, if you freshly installed version 2.0.1 the plugin did not work. Many apologies for this.
Along with this, we’ve also done some tweaking on the server side for those sending backups to the online vault. We fixed an issue with compatibility with some people’s hosts and also fixed an issue that meant blogs that did not have a description set inside WordPress wouldn’t backup at all.
We are now working on re-implementing notifications of backup completion in a customisable way, so those that don’t want them can disable them. Additionally, we’re working on version 2.0.3 of the plugin to further improve the backup performance.
You can just update your plugin to 2.0.2 from within WordPress itself or download it from he WordPress website here:
For support and to drop feedback and/or feature requests please use the plugin’s WordPress forum here:
Change Log – 2.0.2
* Fix broken backup on fresh installations of 2.0.1. Workaround is to go to General Settings and save.
Change Log – 2.0.1
* Simplified and improved user interface further
* Activity logs are now only kept for 6 months, and an option has been added to change this value
* Blog title and description are now correctly displayed in the backup vault Portal
* Large files that cause the backup to timeout are now skipped after two failed attempts
* Timeouts on relatively slow servers (an issue introduced in 2.0.0) are now fixed
* Minor tweaks
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Online Backup for WordPress] Version 2.0.2 Released’ is closed to new replies.