1) Here is the most recent event log for the first account. It did not back-up yesterday as scheduled.
(fyi- previous backups were around 2.6 MB. When I did manual back-up last week it was 31.93 MB. I made no significant changes to blog to increase size like that. Maybe did one post.)
Just did manual back-up. The back-up size was 3.42 MB.
Activity ID: 55
Activity Type: Scheduled Backup
Completion: Timed out
Backup Size: 0 B (0 files)
Total Size: 0 B (0 files)
Start Time: 22nd Jul 2012 7.04.40 AM
End Time: 22nd Jul 2012 7.29.03 AM
22nd Jul 2012 7.29.03 AM
The backup timed out too many times and no progress was made on any attempt. Your server may be running extremely slow at this time - try scheduling the backup during a quieter period.
22nd Jul 2012 7.04.40 AM
2) Here is activity log for second account. I tried a manual back-up again today. It still gives the error message about username and password not found. When I try to login it still says account not found.
22nd Jul 2012 7.10.48 AM (Scheduled)
The backup ran for 2 h 52 m 11 s and backed up 0 B in 0 files. A total of 0 B in 0 files were scanned.
Backups are scheduled
Weekly - The next backup will begin at 29th Jul 2012 7.00.00 AM.
Compression is available
Backup sizes will be significantly reduced.
Encryption is enabled
Backups will be encrypted with AES128 level encryption.
Filesystem backup is disabled in schedule
Only the database is currently protected in scheduled backups. Click 'Schedule' to enable filesystem backup.
Online backup is disabled in schedule
Thanks for your help,