Support » Plugin: Surbma | GDPR Proof Cookie Consent & Notice Bar » Plugin not working anymore

  • Resolved trustmedias

    (@trustmedias)


    Hi,

    The pop-up doesn’t appear anymore. Was working fine till today (and I didn’t launch any update), so strange.

    Thank you in advance for your help

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Surbma

    (@surbma)

    Hi,

    first, try to disable Autoptimize and check, if it is working. I guess, it will work. If so, than you need to set Autoptimize to work with this plugin correctly.

    pro-tip; you can disable Autoptimize on a per-request basis by adding ?ao_noptimize=1 to the URL.

    if the problem is not there at that point, some autoptimize (re-)configuration might be needed to fix this. there are troubleshooting tips and info on how to exclude in the AO FAQ.

    hope this helps debugging,
    frank (ao dev)

    Plugin Author Surbma

    (@surbma)

    Thank you frank for the tip! I have tried to disable Autoptimize and the popup showed up. Even other elements of the page were working again.

    So this issue is related to Autoptimize settings. Please take care of that plugin’s settings to solve this issue.

    Hi guys,

    Thank you so much for your help ! πŸ™‚

    Yes exactly it was because of Autoptimize, just tried to deactivate it yesterday and the plugin worked fine.

    So, I thought that maybe excluding one or more .js files from AO would solve the issue.

    @surbma : what .js files can I set to exclude from AO, in order to make it work ?

    Thank you in advance.

    Regards,

    Plugin Author Surbma

    (@surbma)

    This plugin is using one js file:
    /wp-content/plugins/surbma-gdpr-proof-google-analytics/js/scripts-min.js

    But there are other inline js scripts also. I don’t know, if you can exclude them or not.

    But there are other inline js scripts also. I don’t know, if you can exclude them or not.

    yes, you can, either by adding a “keyword” from the inline JS to the comma separated JS optimization exclusion list or (easier) by unticking “also aggregate inline JS” (it’s off by default).

    Hi everyone,

    Just found the solution : I excluded jquery.js (into the AO parameters).

    Works well now :-).

    Thank you again for your help !

    Regards,

    Plugin Author Surbma

    (@surbma)

    My plugin is working, but there are other issues also, as your background is not displaying. So keep testing Autoptimize’s settings! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin not working anymore’ is closed to new replies.