we are sending this email in order to receive customer support for a problem we met during installation of your plugin.
1) We created and activated a Merchant account in MyPOS.eu.
2) We downloaded and installed Woocommerce myPOS Virtual directly in our eShop from the “Plugins” section of WooCommerce in WordPress.
3) We added our eShop in MyPOS’ site under “MyPOS – Merchant Services – MyPOS Virtual – Online Stores” with all information needed completed.
4) We tried to follow all steps shown for Shopping Carts integration for Woo Commerce at MyPOS.eu, but when we enter “Woo Commerce – Settings – Checkout” in our website’s dashboard, MyPOS Virtual Option is not visible.
For your information, our WordPress version installed is 4.4.4 and Woo Commerce version installed is 2.5.2.
Please inform us if there is something more we should do in order your plugin to work with our site in order to start accepting payments from our customers.
Thank you in advance for your time.
- The topic ‘Plugin not showing is CheckOut options’ is closed to new replies.