i am also suffring from same issue will be happy for replay from developer
Hi @tirandigital @cg-team
Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue with us. I have fixed this issue and releases
v2.0.1. Please update the plugin and let me know whether it fixes the issue for you or not.
Thanks & Regards,
Thank you for update. But the Persian alphabet convert to this: %d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa and do not show a correct alphabet i downgrade to 1.7.1 agian.
@cg-team Have you updated the plugin to
v2.0.1? Can you please share a General settings screenshot of your site?
If your General settings says, your site is in English then it encodes the URL, you need to select the proper Language there.
@cg-team Can you please share a sample permalink that I can try on my end?
@cg-team I have tested your provided permalink and it seems fine to me. Please check the attached screenshots.
Your screenshot need password to see. what is password?
One things you should know is: When this happen that i create post or page and permalink generate then i update or post it it’s ok but when i edit permalink and update post/page the permalink is not ok. if you want i can create video form my end to see what happen
This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Yousefzadeh.
@cg-team Password removed, please check the screenshots now.
@cg-team It would be great if you can create video of the whole procedure.
@sasiddiqui I create video in my new WordPress installation without any additional plugins.
[video src="https://jetserp.com/videos/video-custom-permalink-problem.mp4" /]
I have the same problem on my sites, In old version is worked fine.
For example “سلام برای تست” converted to “%d8%b3%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85-%d8%a8%d8%b1%d8%a7%db%8c-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%aa”
Hi @parselearn @cg-team @tirandigital
Thank you all for your help. I have successfully generated and fixed this issue. Please update the plugin to v2.1.0 to test your use-cases and let me know your feedbacks.
Thanks & Regards,
Thanks for your supports
But in metabox is encoded
I update to v2.1.0 and it’s work fine.
Thank you for your support.