Been using the heck out of Ninja Forms (and enjoying it so far). Here are a few suggestions:
- Choose position of checkbox: Currently it appears after the label text which looks kinda weird to me.
- Support Fieldsets & legend: I love that I can specify the heading level but fieldsets & legends would definitely come in handy.
- Add custom HTML: The Description Container almost works but it forces a wrapping element (p/div/span). I was actually trying to use it to add fieldsets.
- Conditional Fields: even if it's in the pro-version only.
- Give elements custom IDs: I know Ninja Forms gives elements an incrementing ID but it'd be more convenient if I could specify the exact ID I wanted to give the element.
- Any plans to support HTML5 Form Elements & attributes?