In the ReadMe file of your plugin, your instructions for Twitter and Facebbok are given. The twitter instructions worked perfectly.
However there seems to be some disrepancy between the instructions that you have given for Facebook and what I actually find on Facebook.
This is what your instructions are for Facebook:
1. Create an app and community page for your website.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Go to the Facebook Developers page: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
3. Click “+ Create New App” button. Fill “App Name”, “App Namespace”, agree to policies and click “Continue”, fill captcha, click “Continue”.
***Notice App ID and App Secret on this page.
4. Click “Website with Faceook Login”, enter your website URL
5. Enter your domain to the App Domain. Domain should be the same domain from URL that you have entered to the “Website with Faceook Login” during the step 4.
6. [Optional – you can skip this step and use existing page] Click “Advanced” from the left side menu “Settings.”. Scroll all the way down and click “Create Facebook Page” button. Facebook will create Community page for your App. Click on it and see the URL. It will be something like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Site-Community/304945439569358
Here I managed to follow till Point No. 5. However, I am perplexed about Point No. 6 because nowhere is there any “Create Facebook Page” button either on the same page or in “Advanced”. Maybe Facebook have changed their structure recently? Could you please help me get it right on Facebook as I am not able to retrieve any Community page URL.
Thanks for your urgent help,
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster] Facebook instructions not OK’ is closed to new replies.