I am currently running WP 3.0.4 and NGG 1.7.3 (upgraded recently). Am currently in process of rebuilding my website and i noticed that the thumbnails and images are not showing up in my gallery page. It was pretty fine until the point i upgraded. I just see the page number links in bottom and the piclens and slideshow links on top but neither thumbnails nor images. When i click on slideshow am able to see the images getting loaded up, but the performance has got degraded to a very large extent. As am doing this on a live site i have now brought it down to maintenance mode.
Can anyone please help me out with this.
Some details below
WP Theme : Screen
* Operating System : Linux (32 Bit)
* Server : Apache/1.3.42 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 FrontPage/184.108.40.20635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
* Memory usage : 20.79 MByte
* MYSQL Version : 5.1.46
* SQL Mode : Not set
* PHP Version : 5.2.13
* PHP Safe Mode : Off
* PHP Allow URL fopen : On
* PHP Memory Limit : 32M
* PHP Max Upload Size : 2M
* PHP Max Post Size : 8M
* PCRE Backtracking Limit : 500000
* PHP Max Script Execute Time : 30s
* PHP Exif support : Yes ( V1.4 )
* PHP IPTC support : Yes
* PHP XML support : Yes
* GD Version : bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
* FreeType Support : Yes
* FreeType Linkage : with freetype
* T1Lib Support : No
* GIF Read Support : Yes
* GIF Create Support : Yes
* JPG Support : Yes
* PNG Support : Yes
* WBMP Support : Yes
* XPM Support : Yes
* XBM Support : Yes
* JIS-mapped Japanese Font Support : No
Screenshot of the gallery page : http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5213/5383603421_ebea455c69_b.jpg
Also is anyone else facing similar problem since NGG upgrade or is it something to do with my wordpress theme (which i dont think so cos other pages are all fine and intact).
Some people suggested uninstalling and deleting the plugin and re-installing it. Should i really opt for this ? I have already setup the galleries and images in it and would prefer not to do it.
Thanks in advance and looking forward for a reply.