I’ve installed Nextgen-gallery (1.7.2) with Image Rotator (3.17) for the slideshow (on WordPress 3.0.4). The galleries are well shown on my pages. But if I try to launch the slideshow, I only have a black square with the loading icon, endlessly loading, without showing any picture.
But this doesn’t happen every time ! Sometimes, the slideshow works great, but most of the time, it doesn’t load.
Some other infos :
* The same thing happens with the NextGen Slideshow Widget,
* I’ve installed exactly the same websites on my computer (except for wp-config, of course) with EasyPhp (5.2.10) : the Image Rotator slideshow runs without any problem.
* On Firefox, when the slideshow isn’t loading, if I press [Ctrl]+[F5], the slideshow will correctly show up (but only once ; if I load a new page, the slideshow won’t load again)
* On IE8, same thing occurs if I delete the Temporary Internet Files and then reload the page : the slideshow appears (but once again, if a load another page, the slideshow won’t work).
* I’ve also tried to activate the Piclens/CoolIris slideshow, but it’s worse : the slideshow never works (it seems to fail finding the pictures), even on EasyPhp.
I’ve tried to place Image Rotator in wp-content/uploads, in wp-content/uploads/imagerotator, and in wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery, (and update the path to Image Rotator in NGG Options) but nothing change.
Other Installed Extensions :
* Lightwindow 2.0 for Images (tried to deactivate, no change)
Thanks for your help.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Slideshow problem’ is closed to new replies.