When there is a single picture in a paragraph, dropped in from NextGen Gallery, the paragraph break at the end of the current one is not honered in Firefox. Take a look at:
At the end of the first paragraph there is no space before the next one starts. The first paragraph ends with “…understand what various controls do.”
I tried the following with no success:
1. Add opening and closing P tags in the HTML view
2. Add opening and closing P tags in the HTML view and add a BR tag before the closing P tag (current state)
3. Insert a single BR tag after the line break in HTML view
4. Insert 3 BR tags between the paragraphs in HTML view
If I remove the single pic from the paragraph, its normal behavior returns. Also, it displays correctly in IE7 even in its current state which should create an extra line between those paragraphs.
I would like to find out why it is happening and how to correct this behavior. I am not sure if it requires any code modification to NGG.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Single pic changes the paragraph break’ is closed to new replies.