The Images in my NextGen Gallery are loading very slowly. I activated the resize option. It should change the resolution of the Images to 800x600px. But all images i uploaded are still
in the default size (~ 3000×2100).
Question 1. Why is my Gallery not changing the size of the Images?
To solve the loading-time problem, i activated the Caching from the Gallery. It works for me for some hours. But at the next day, the first loading-time was again very long (around 5 seconds). Second load was fast. I think it cached again.
Q2. Is the Caching a Cache on the Server or at the Clientbrowser
Q3. If it is at the Server, how can i make it work for all visitors? I mean: One single imageload by me, and every visitor see the cached image (fast loading)
And i’m very sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand my problem.
The Album is this: http://www.sumit-online.de/sumit/v10/?page_id=15
* Betriebssystem : Linux
* Server : Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat)
* Speicherverbrauch : 20.86 MByte
* MySQL Version : 5.0.45
* SQL Modus : Nicht gesetzt
* PHP Version : 5.2.6
* PHP Safe Mode : Aus
* PHP Allow URL fopen : An
* PHP Memory Limit : 64M
* PHP Max Upload Size : 24M
* PHP Max Post Size : 24M
* PHP Max Script Execute Time : 30s
* PHP Exif Modul : Ja ( V1.4 )
* PHP IPTC Modul : Ja
* PHP XML Modul : Ja
* GD Version : bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
* FreeType Support : Ja
* FreeType Linkage : with freetype
* T1Lib Support : Ja
* GIF Read Support : Ja
* GIF Create Support : Ja
* JPG Support : Ja
* PNG Support : Ja
* WBMP Support : Ja
* XPM Support : Nein
* XBM Support : Ja
* JIS-mapped Japanese Font Support : Nein
Ja = Yes, Nein = No 😉
greetings from germany
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Problem with Image resolution’ is closed to new replies.