A gallery site I run has been using Nextgen Gallery and the jw imagerotator just fine for close to a year. Using a slideshow int he sidebar. A couple of weeks ago the slideshow swf stopped finding the images…just does the loading graphic.
I have seen solutions for this elsewhere…ie:
- correcting the path to the imagerotator.swf file.
- making sure the path to file and site are both http://mydomain… not http://www.mydomain…
- various locations to put file
- check and change the chmod
- clear cache..etc
all this and more but still my slideshow is not finding the images in the gallery.
I am running WP 3.0.1 and the latest NextGen Gallery and imagerotator.
here is a page with the slideshow which was working until a couple of weeks ago:
thank you for any help…I am stumped.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] jw imagerotator… images not showing’ is closed to new replies.