I’m using NextGen in conjunction with Photoswipe as gallery management for an architecture firm:
The client is complaining that the images aren’t crisp enough for them. The problem has two parts.
1) Static thumbnails seen on the gallery listings page are not crisp:
2) Thumbnails inside each gallery are good.
3) When clicking on each pic Photoswipe scales the picture to fit the window.
So my question has two parts as well.
1) My image settings are at 100%. Is there anything I can do to make the images better quality?
2) Can NextGen provide two sizes of images? One for mobile use and another for desktop use?
Here’s a screenshot of the server settings pod:
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Image quality question’ is closed to new replies.