Hey Alex (or anyone else),
Just tried to install NextGen and i have some problems with it (I have used the plugin previously (on the same website)).
This is what i see:
– The tab still shows, but i have no logo in front of it (like all other buttons has)
– When opening the NextGen-tab (which is especially visible at the ‘options’-tab) all of the things like ‘effects’, ‘watermark’, etc, doesn’t show as graphical buttons from left to right, but only as html-encoded links from top to bottom.
– I can’t upload more than one picture at the same time
– I can’t put a gallery in the album
– when i show a gallery i get a straight line of pictures (20×1) instead of 5×4 (which i configured)
– Lightbox functionality does still work, though
So, all seems to point at some indiscrepancy in either flash/java/a file or something else. But here are two weird things:
– There is just one js-object on the website, which is the menu. And this hasn’t changed since the start of the website (3yrs ago), when we used the plugin succesfully as well.
– I opened a test-domain (test.crimedoespay.nl), which uses the exact same files as the mainsite (and i even have it using the same database). Here the plugin works perfectly!
So either i’ve missed a file, which is wrecking the functionality. Or another problem i can’t see is happening here.
I hope any of you have any insights in this matter.
Best of regards,
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Does not work (album=not manageable/gallery=noshow)’ is closed to new replies.