I’m using NextGEN and NextGEN ImageFlow plugin. Links:
My current setup:
- NextGEN is set-up to automatically display the imagerotator.swf instead of thumbnails.
- NextGEN ImageFlow is set-up to replace the imagerotator.swf with its own slideshow.
- This set-up currently works perfectly fine.
- A page named “Gallery” with the following shortcode:
[album id=2 template=custom]. The custom template displays just as I want it.
I am trying to modify the templates for the galleries linked in the album but since there’s no shortcode for it, I decided to modify the
gallery.phpfile found at
However, once I upload the new
gallery.php, the template does not change. I’ve also tried with the following files:
gallery-imageflow.phpfound in the NextGEN ImageFlow folder,
What am I doing wrong? 🙁
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Custom template not working?’ is closed to new replies.