[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Custom Show Imagebrowser code?
I’ve been struggling on this for days now. I checked ‘show imagebrowser’ for nextgen, and it did half of what I want, but I clearly can’t figure out the rest.
If you check out this page:
You’ll see what I’m looking for. What that page does is:
1) Breaks template and uses a custom page (attachment.php?)
2) Shows the image up top, partial post content, then the full gallery below that.
Right now by default on my site, it shows:
1) Same page template, so stuff is squeezed into the tiny column
2) Shows entire post content, then the image they clicked on, and that’s it
3) No gallery on imagebrowser.php
What pages do I edit in order to customize the images even more? I’ve tried imagebrowser.php but that doesn’t quite cut it. That php page begins where single.php seems to end.
Thanks for any tips, hopefully I hear back from someone who knows nextgen soon, this is driving me nuts.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Custom Show Imagebrowser code?’ is closed to new replies.