Maybe Im missing something here, but what Im trying to do SHOULD be straight forward…
1) I want to create an album named for example “Wallpaper”
2) I want this album to show its name and icon
3) I want to add gallerys to the album… for example ‘desktop wallpaper’, ‘android wallpaper’ etc
4) A user clicks on the album name ‘wallpaper’ and is then presented with the x2 gallerys to choose from (desktop and android wallpaper)
Here’s my problem, creating the album, and then dragging in the x2 galleries just shows the x2 gallery names with no reference to the album name…
Can someone walk me through what I need to do, to accomplish the above please… many thanks in advance
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Create a Named Album which then links to Gallery(s)’ is closed to new replies.