[Resolved] [Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Copied Galleries to new site, Now I can't add new Galleries
I copied my galleries from one server/site to another server/site, and now I’m having problems adding new Galleries.
HERE’S THE SITUATION:
1) I copied my “gallery” folder from one server, and uploaded it to a 2nd server (different domain name also).
2) I exported the NextGEN Gallery tables from the 1st server using phpMyAdmin.
3) I then installed the newest version of NextGEN Gallery to the 2nd server.
4) I then imported the NextGEN Gallery tables to the new database on the 2nd server.
5) When I look at “Manage Galleries” on the 2nd server/site everything looks fine, but I can’t add new galleries to it.
When I go to add new gallery and enter a name and click “add gallery”, the screen refresh and acts like it added the gallery. But when I go to “Manage Gallery” or “Add Gallery Images” the new gallery doesn’t exist. When I ftp into my server and looking in the “gallery” folder i see the folder for the new gallery, but it doesn’t show up in “Overview” or “Manage Gallery”.
Hopefully someone knows the solution to the problem.
Thanks in advance for any help.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Copied Galleries to new site, Now I can't add new Galleries’ is closed to new replies.