I am having trouble trying to upload images using the flash uploader of the nextgen gallery plugin. Im so looking forward to having this problem sorted as it looks like the perfect gallery plugin!!
This is a problem for the Administrator role as well as the Subscriber role.
Initially the administrator role ie admin was able to upload images to galleries etc, but after downloading and activating the role manager plugin, http://www.im-web-gefunden.de/wordpress-plugins/role-manager/
admin cannot now upload images!! I downloaded the role manager plugin to give the subscriber role the upload images privilege, but it seems to have affected the administrator role as well...
Anybody any idea what is going on here?
Thanks for any feedback.
My system overview is:
* Operating System : Linux
* Server : Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/126.96.36.19935
* Memory usage : 12.11 MByte
* MYSQL Version : 5.1.30
* SQL Mode : Not set
* PHP Version : 5.2.9
* PHP Safe Mode : Off
* PHP Allow URL fopen : On
* PHP Memory Limit : 64M
* PHP Max Upload Size : 64M
* PHP Max Post Size : 64M
* PHP Max Script Execute Time : 30s
* PHP Exif support : Yes ( V1.4 )
* PHP IPTC support : Yes
* PHP XML support : Yes