Following the instructions, I downloaded the imagerotator.swf file and uploaded to the indicated directory, wp-content/upload. NGG could not find it. I then created a folder with the name imagerotator and placed it there, no difference. I entered the path into the field and saved settings but NGG cannot use the SWF file. What am I doing wrong?
1. I know that the imagerotator.swf and the other files that came with it are in the above mentioned directory.
2. There is a second copy of imagerotator.swf in wp-content/upload directory.
3. I clicked on the “Search Now” button with no success
4. I manually entered the path as wp-content/upload and saved settings
Obviously I have not yet tried the necessary step. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Cannot find imagerotator.swf’ is closed to new replies.