After upgrading to NexGEN Gallery version 1.7.0 I am seeing major issues with several backend functions.
- Performed automatic upgrade from WP panel
- Upgrade was reported as successful
- Upon selection of a NextGen panel function, a notice warned of a needed database update.
- Clicked to update database. Reported successful update
All front end functions of existing content seem to work as before
Issues I see now:
- Can upload to galleries, but no thumbnails get created and no error is reported. The thumbs sub-directory itself does get created, but it is empty.
- Manually forcing re-create thumbnail also results in nothing happening & no error message.
- The albums admin page allows album creation and shows all content correctly, but nothing can be dragged/dropped or expanded/collapsed.
- The add galleries/Images page no longer is tabbed. All upload options appear listed down the page all at once (all divs are visible)
So far, everything I've seen that doesn't work just fails silently, with no error messages.
- running PHP5
- There are no core hacks of any WP or plugin files
- Current theme is "Constructor"
- Only activated plugins are the following:
Collapsing Categories, Collapsing Links, Collapsing Pages, Maintenance Mode, Mapress, My Category Order, My Link Order, My Page Order, NextGEN Gallery, Tiny MCE Advanced
Below are my Server Setting stats:
* Operating System : Linux (64 Bit)
* Server : Apache
* Memory usage : 29.28 MByte
* MYSQL Version : 5.1.47-community-log
* SQL Mode : Not set
* PHP Version : 5.2.14
* PHP Safe Mode : Off
* PHP Allow URL fopen : On
* PHP Memory Limit : 128M
* PHP Max Upload Size : 10M
* PHP Max Post Size : 10M
* PCRE Backtracking Limit : 500000
* PHP Max Script Execute Time : 300s
* PHP Exif support : Yes ( V1.4 )
* PHP IPTC support : Yes
* PHP XML support : Yes
* GD Version : bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
* FreeType Support : Yes
* FreeType Linkage : with freetype
* T1Lib Support : No
* GIF Read Support : Yes
* GIF Create Support : Yes
* JPG Support : Yes
* PNG Support : Yes
* WBMP Support : Yes
* XPM Support : No
* XBM Support : Yes
* JIS-mapped Japanese Font Support : No