First let me say, great plugin!
I have however noticed a small issues when I exclude the the HTML meta tags by unchecking them, and then save changes (they all still remain checked). They are in fact being excluded,though the UI does not show it, I have verify this. I am using Version 1.6 and have noted that this feature was added in this version.
Keep up the good work.
You win the first bug report contest! 🙂 Unfortunately there are no prizes — we don’t ask for donations after all. 😉
I’ve been looking at this on and off today – time permitting – and I think I found the issue. Adding options to an existing plugin can be tricky, and even more-so with on/off options like check boxes. I’m pretty sure I found an elegant (and functional) way to do it. I’ll run some tests later and probably release v1.6.1 this evening.