I am running version 1.7.3. Great so far.! FOR Mailchimp with API ID’s being used, the standard shortcode works fine. BUT
1) When my email is already subscribed on the list it says “Enter email” again. Should say your “already subscribed”, would be better.
2) When I am logged in, and tyring to post a comment, it doesn’t subscribe at all, even with EMAILS not already on the list. May be same for other standard forms.
3) When one signs up for a form, at least from the widget intiated form, once they subscribe, and hit refersh on the page, it tries to subscribe them again, resulting in multiple email optin confirmation messsages. Its not until after they confirm, do they stop coming.
1) Can you configure the shortcodes so that it accepts another LIST ID, that way we can use multiple LIST Subscriptions on ONE WP install.
2) A checkbox that is used to PREVENT double opt-in (FALSE flag in the docs)
Is any of it because of WP multiste?
And after submit, would be nice if the checkbox turned to the post submission message, prob does if it worked.
Thanks for your bug reports, I will look into them ASAP!
Suggestion #1 is certainly doable, BUT I don’t think this is something a lot of people want and therefore I am not sure if this should be in Newsletter Sign-Up.
I’m not sure if I get suggestion #2? Would you be so kind to elaborate? Thanks!
Hello, gotcha. ON #2 Mailchimp requires person to click another email to get on the list. There is a way to turn that off via API.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Newsletter Sign-Up] Mailchimp suggestions/ Bug’ is closed to new replies.