I have found the following in ‘Network for WordPress’ that need attention:
1. In the dashboard click on ‘Networks’ we see a list of Networks that has been added. Great!
2. Clcik on ‘ID’ – networks are sorted according to id numbers. All ok till here.
3. Click on ‘Network Name’ nothing is sorted. No matching networks were found’ message is displayed.
4. Try to search a network by putting the name in search box on this screen…same results! Can not search network either by id number or by name.
5. If one has hundreds of networks then it is important to be able to search a network by search box. Or somehow remove the pagination, so that we could see all the networks in one screen and select the specific one to assign the sites.
6. Help would be appreciated.
Dr S K Verma
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Networks for WordPress] Bugs identified’ is closed to new replies.