In order to save myself a few clicks, I was planning to edit the privacy settings using Network Admin -> All Sites -> Edit for each site that I wanted to make private.
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that this plugin adds some radio buttons to that screen for me to use to change the privacy setting, rather than having to manually change the setting.
However, after I chose a different radio button and saved the settings, I found that the new setting didn't get saved. In order to update the setting, I ended up having to manually change it anyways (I set the "Blog Public" option to -3 on the settings page) or I had to visit Site Admin -> Settings -> Privacy.
I'm not sure if the radio buttons appearing on Network Admin -> All Sites -> Edit is a bug, or if the fact that the settings aren't saving/updating properly when using those radio buttons is a bug; but I just wanted to report my findings.
Thanks, as always, for your awesome plugins.