[Resolved] [Plugin: Multisite Language Switcher] Page (front & back) are not linked
I just installed the plugin and I have few issues linking pages in the backoffice, and flags don’t show neither on front.
Here are my settings :
– mywebsite.com –> english version
– mywebsite.com/fr –> french version
– mywebsite.com/es –> spanish version (I had to install the language package files)
– I put 3 different administrators’ email for each language (as recommanded on other forum posts)
– My installation is “new” : I have no other plugins installed (only Askimet / Hello Dolly) and the ‘Twenty Eleven 1.3’ theme is not modified yet
When I create a new page on my english administration panel, in the ‘Multisite Language Switcher’ tab, I only have spanish language to link. Moreover, this tab is only functional in english, I have those messages in the 2 other languages : “Vous devez définir au moins un autre blog dans une langue différente afin d’avoir un avantage de ce plugin!” (you have to define at least one another blog in a different language to take advantage in this plugin) and the same in spanish. French flags are never shown (in the page creation form or in the page list).
Finally, no flag is showing on the front blog 🙁
I have certainly done something wrong and I need your help, this plugin is really what I need !
Thanks in advance for you help
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Multisite Language Switcher] Page (front & back) are not linked’ is closed to new replies.