I have a WordPress Multisite with several blogs.
Several of these blogs are pairs that act as language switching.
I can block these blogs to see their partner or just blogs I choose?
– 1. Blog A In Spanish (Pair 1)
– 2. Blog A In English (Pair 1)
– 3. Blog B In Spanish
– 4. Blog C In English
– 5. Blog D In Spanish (Pair 2)
– 6. Blog D In English (Pair 2)
What I want is that blogs 1 and 2 (Pair 1) are managed together (couple of ES and EN), but with no possibility of linking with other blogs that have the plugin installed.
And I want the same but with the blogs 5 and 6 (Pair 2).
In the case of blogs 3 and 4 nothing happens until you activate the plugin.
Is posible to create a page to manage blogs to be used in each case?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Multisite Language Switcher] Filter Blogs to Use’ is closed to new replies.